Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The 'wild guys.'


Tonight's picture is the wild guys; Mason and Gabe. They will go after anything that is slimy . . . if it's interesting at all they dive for it and slime doesn't hinder them a bit. If there is a salamander they'll find it, and they found at least one in Branson. I got a picture of it, even. Gabe got at least one lizard, too. They're amazing. I don't know if it will always impress the girls, but they pretty much keep their Grammy impressed. I thank God for keeping them safe because they trust Him totally and have no fear. On Face Book some of Gabe's friends were teasing him for going to church and said "God is dead." Gabe wrote back and said, "I've loved God all my life." That was the end of the conversation.

I was having a good day until a guy Don is dealing with sent a document we need to copy, sign and fax to him. Fine, except the printer doesn't want to work. So, now I've spent 3 hours working to get the printer to print. This is not good for no stress levels. So, I'm off to work on the printer, but I've got the blog done. Tomorrow will be a better day because I'll go buy a printer if I have to do that.

Otherwise, today was a gorgeous day; it got up to 82 today! Woo hoo! I love this kind of weather!

2 comments:

  1. That's must be nice. I like the picture with lot to enjoy reading in your article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment. I'm glad you enjoy reading about our life. Our grandkids make it so very special and make life after cancer such a treasure.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete