Sunday, March 28, 2010

Biggest and littlest in this family.


The picture tonight is Nate with Raynie on his shoulders. This was the day we were hiking in Branson. This is the biggest brother carrying the littlest sister. Nate turned 18 while we were in Branson and Raynie will be 3 in July. He's a great big brother.

Today was a big day. We had a fish fry after church and then we had a devotional at the nursing home at 3 this afternoon. So, I stayed dressed until after the devotional. Then I crashed. It's allergy season and I'm so scared of getting bronchitis. I got it last fall and coughed for 8 weeks afterwards. That coughing wears me out and scares everyone around me, so I really want to avoid that. But the antihistamines make me so sleepy. I use the netipot, and it helps, but I still need more help or my throat itches me to death. I'm just going to have to use the netipot more and use the antihistamines less or take an afternoon to sleep it off every few days. That's what I did today. I was like a walking zombie. I'm refreshed, now, so I thank God that this is a pretty simple problem. Nothing like breast cancer, so I am in a constant state of thanks to Him.

I found an old friend on Face Book and it's been fun to recall old times and catch up on new times with her for the last couple of days. I thank God for wonderful friends and family and the gift of communicating with them. We are blessed in these times to have ways to communicate that we didn't use to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment