Friday, March 19, 2010

Home, safe and sound to cold and windy Hobart!


This is a picture I took yesterday when we were hiking. This is Rob, Ryan behind Trish, then Gabe, carrying Raynie, and then Mason. The others were all gone ahead of us with Don. (Tom and Linda, you'll recognize this hike up behind the condo where we all stayed in Branson last year.)

We made it home just fine today. We got home a little after 7 tonight. I'm still unpacking and putting things where they belong. I'm also making a pot of chili to be ready for tomorrow. The weather men say we've got a winter storm coming. We'll get out the warm clothes and hunker down until it's warm again in a few days.

We thank God for a safe trip and a wonderful time with so much of our family. We stopped on the way home at Davy's house and got to see him. He had brought home a suitcase of ours from Hawaii when they were there with us. I'm eager to look and see what I could do without for a month and mark it so I know I never need to take it to Hawaii with me! It sure was a big help to get that stuff home, so we could easily get home with what we had remaining! Thanks, Davy and tell Susan and Bruce and Erica we hate we missed them!

3 comments:

  1. OOPS! Sadie is behind Rob! I just saw her when I blew up the picture. You have to click on it to make it big enough to barely see her.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: I think you missed the oldest daughter behind Rob in nameing everyone. What does that tell you, tee hee hee!! Love you, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, I noticed that when I clicked and made the picture huge. It tells me that I really don't see very well . . . also, Sadie is smaller than her dad! I do good to run up ahead and get some pictures. Keeping up with where everyone is becomes a big job when there are 11 of us hiking.

    We thought of you and Tom when we were on that hike!

    Love you,

    Jo

    ReplyDelete