Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Happy March!


This picture is one Don took of me as we strolled around by our hotel the day we left Maui. Notice the cruise ship in the background; man those things are huge and this one is a smaller one, I think. You may also notice how cool I was dressed??? Actually, it was kind of chilly, for a change, in Maui. Well, I'm not sure what's so normal in Maui, but I think it's normally around 80; it was in the low 70's this day and cloudy and misting rain, I had on my layers for travel because I thought the plane would be cold but was hanging onto my shorts until the last minute when I put on my jeans. I knew it would be cold in OKC when we got there, plus, the more I could wear, the less that had to go into my 50 pound limit suitcase. Wonder why Don didn't tell me my shirt was all hiked up on that one side? He didn't even see it. He overlooks things like that; that's why he can live with me and be so happy!

I just got up from another 2 hour nap and I think I'm back to the living. My stomach is still not right, but it's working on getting there. I've never heard so much growling! The fever is gone, though, and that makes me feel so much better in general. I'm typing without laying on the computer! I even downloaded pictures from the camera. No way I could have done anything so technical before that last nap. It amazes me how well our bodies can revive! Today I felt like I was taking chemo, again; that was miserable, but a good reminder to me of how grateful I am that I only had to have one day of feeling like that! I suspect that tomorrow I may feel really good, again. I'm even going to take a bath in a little bit. I wanted to take a bath last night, but I was afraid I couldn't get out of the tub, let alone dry myself. Woo hoo! Praise God for health and happy homecoming!

No comments:

Post a Comment