Friday, March 26, 2010

Reflecting on our last snow.


The picture tonight is one Don took whatever day it was that we had that last snow. It was really cold looking with snow all blown around the window. It doesn't show very well because it was so bright outside, but I wanted to show the snow in the window. We don't get that much snow very often, so it was pretty neat and it gave me a chance to wear my favorite fleece shirt. It melted pretty quickly and we've had mostly nice weather this week. It was even pretty warm today, but it was so windy that it felt cold enough that we didn't walk. We just didn't feel like fighting the wind to stand and walk!

I cleaned all the ceiling fans today! I was on a roll with the ladder, so I cleaned the top of the refridgerator. I usually forget that because it's way out of my sight. We could invite some tall people over, but I haven't done the dusting and vacumming, yet! I'll do that soon and then invite someone tall to come visit next week. I did dust and vacuum our room and bathroom today. It's in great shape, now. Don wanted to vacuum the rest of the house for me, but I didn't feel like doing the other cleaning that needs to be done when he does that (dusting and the hard floors), so I asked him to wait a day or two. Maybe we'll get that done Monday. He's wonderful to help me! I am so grateful that I can do this stuff, myself. I really could do the vacuuming, but it's sure a big help when Don does it!

I keep reflecting back to how I felt this time two years ago (even 3 years ago) and I can only be so grateful to God for seeing me through to this point. We are so very blessed! Have you thought about all He has done in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment