Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Love these mushrooms.


The picture tonight is one I took when we were hiking on Maui before Don sprained his ankle. I thought this was so cool, they way all these little mushrooms were growing on this old log. Click on this to make it big and you'll see them better. Don't you think our God has an awesome imagination to make something so entertaining as this and then someone like me to appreciate it! Don took a picture of me that day, but I was so sweaty; I thought this was lots more entertaining.

Every now and then we get a community of mushrooms growing in our yard and I don't find them so entertaining. There may be some out there now, but I'm ignoring the yard while we get ready to go to Branson. Whatever is out there will be there when we get home and I'll fret with it then.

By the way, Don's ankle is doing really fine. We're so grateful! We didn't walk today; it was too windy to stand, so we chose not to fight the wind. I'm sure I got at least 20 minutes of weight bearing exercise around here and that's what the doctor prescribes, so I'm good. Besides, I'll make up for it in Branson!

No comments:

Post a Comment