Monday, August 23, 2010

108 is really hot.

Tonight's picture is of two of our favorite people: David and Dorothy, at our house playing canasta Saturday night. We are so thankful that they can still play and that David feels like it most of the time. We think they do awesome and we are blessed to know them.

Today it was 108, here. No telling what the heat index was. Real hot is what I know for sure! The high tomorrow is supposed be 84, so it's one of our interesting weather patterns! We're going to love it! It will be a good time to go to the reserve; wonder if we can make that plan for some day this week while it's not so killer hot.

My ankle is healing; I still thank God that I can keep walking and it really hurts only enough to remind me that I sprained it.

No comments:

Post a Comment