Friday, August 20, 2010

Stepping out . . .


This is a picture Don took before we left tonight to go out to dinner with David and Dorothy. A company they have a farm loan with was having a customer appreciation dinner and they invited us to go with them. We went with them last year, too, so we knew it would be a fun evening. It was a nice drive over to Altus and then we had a great steak dinner. I don't normally even like steak, but every year these steaks are so good, so this was a really nice treat.

Today we got the house cleaning done. We were long overdue, so it feels good to have it done. I keep giving thanks for my ability to clean the house. It is so precious to me after going through a couple of years when I really couldn't do it. It is also such a huge help that Don will do the vacuuming. I get everything ready for him and set up the vacuum and all that, but he drives it all over the house; that saves me a day of work! I do all the hardwood and laminate flooring, which is a lot, but I CAN do it and I love the new flooring! I'm all smiles tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment