Friday, August 6, 2010

Jessie, such a doll.


Tonight's picture is of Jessie eating 'supper' before the championship game. She had played all day and there was never a break for a meal. Well, they started around noon, so they had lunch before they started playing. This was around 6 and Jeff ran and got a huge bunch of bananas; it was all they had time to eat. Bless their hearts; they played hard. Jessie is such a sweetheart; I treasure the memories of this tournament.

Today I finally finished this batch of herbs and vitamins that I've been throwing. I've got to do more, though, so I'll be ready for our fall travels. It feels good to be done with this much, though.

We're going to play hand and foot canasta with Dorothy and David at Jo Ann and Frank's house tonight. We haven't played in a long time due to our travels, so this will be fun. I've got to get cleaned up and get ready to go. We have thunder storms around us, so I need to shut down the computer. I think the storms will miss us, but it has cooled it down a little, I think. I'm sure the farmers would like some rain. I thank God for the farmers. Farming has to be something in your blood. We really have to have farmers, but it is such a risky business. They amaze me and I marvel that they continue to farm with all the financial blows they take. Weather is more important than whether to take the umbrella or not for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment