Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Bubba and Dolly.


Aren't these two the cutest? This is Bubba and Dolly; Elena calls Garrett Bubba and she's a dolly in my book. He is a tremendous big brother for Elena; God knows who needs a baby sister!

Today I've worked all day inventorying our herbs and vitamins. Tonight I have to place an order for them so that I'll have enough to throw them, again, in October. This is so hard for me and I'm probably getting a lot of it wrong. Some things I had to count about 5 times. I just lose numbers! But, I thank God that I DON'T have peripheral neuropathy and I CAN handle the pills. There was a time that I couldn't even play cards, let alone count out pills into the right containers. I'm grateful. If I miscount, then we'll either have some extras or do with a short supply; it's not life shattering. It brings a smile to my face when I get a picture like the one on the blog tonight in my email! It's a great boost to a stressing day of counting.

My ankle didn't swell at all today! It only hurts when I touch it or twist it, so I just be careful. Again, I'm so blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment