Thursday, August 26, 2010

Ready for something . . .

Tonight's picture is one Gretta sent yesterday of Elena. It's not too clear because it's from her phone, but it's clear enough to see her big smile and her hands; she's all ready for something and can't wait to get into it! I wish I had her energy! I thank God that she's so happy and healthy!

I made our reservations in Branson for next month. We're stopping there on our way out to see Gina and Gretta and their families as we're on our way to my reunion in DC. We'll spend 4 nights in Branson. We won't do shows, I don't think. We'll just relax at the resort. Right now that's all we have planned, but we may change our minds once we get there. We have reservations in the Shenandoah Valley to stay a couple of days before the reunion and then we'll stop there on our way out of DC for a few days, too. It's an area I've always wanted to visit and we'll be in the area, so this is our chance. While we're in DC we have scheduled a trip to the White House with a bunch of my classmates. That will be fun just because of the company. I've got to start thinking about what clothes to take. This time of year is tricky; it could be hot or cool, so I have to be prepared for both. Layers; maybe that's the answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment