Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Elena loves play dough!


Tonight's picture is of Elena enjoying a gob of Play dough. Anything that brings this kind of smile is a good thing, in my book! Elena is 3 and a half; not a toddler, anymore, but a precious little girl.

Today I finished up ordering some vitamins we get from different places. I get most of them from 2 different places, but there are a few odd things I have to pull in from different places. It's a hassle, but I'm just about done. I have two more to order tomorrow. Then I'll be all set until June, when I'll order, again. I'll have to throw them a few times, but the ordering is done. What a chore.

Tomorrow I'm cleaning house. It's long overdue, but I couldn't do a very good job when I had all these pill bottles strung all over the place. It really needs it and it may take me a couple of days to get it done. There's always something I need to do, but the great thing is that I can do it all! This time 3 years ago I was weak as a cat and had to have help. Don is a dear to vacuum for me, now, but otherwise I am able to do it all. I could do that, too, but he's so kind to help me and I really appreciate his help. I thank God for him and for my health!

No comments:

Post a Comment