Sunday, August 29, 2010

As Sundays go . . .

The picture tonight is one Don took of me today. See, I've eaten so many tomatoes that my clothes are turning red. I'm so enjoying the tomatoes! Thank you, Kristy!

The Mexican restaurant was closed, again, so we went to the Deli with David and Dorothy. That was good, too; I got chicken livers! That's another treat for me, because I never cook them and I really do like them! Then we came home and took a nap, That's another treat for me. Then for supper we had left over roast and gravy and TOMATOES! Needless to say, today has been a good eating day for me.

I did my good deeds for the day. I put new elastic into a skirt for a friend at church and bought an airline ticket for another friend at church. Both those are details that I'm not crazy about doing; but I like doing it for someone who can't do it, so it's a blessing to all of us. I sure thank God for returning the feeling in my fingers so that I can sew and for giving me the ability to dig through airline scheduling! I've seen times when I couldn't do either, so it's great to be able to accomplish tasks that I once couldn't accomplish.

No comments:

Post a Comment