Saturday, August 21, 2010

Stressed that ankle, again.


Don got this picture of me tonight as I was getting ready to do the blog. It's been a busy day. I don't know that we did anything important, but just piddled around here. I did make a peach cobbler to serve when we played canasta here tonight. The guys won 2 out of 3 games, but they were all close so it was still a fun time.

I look forward to lunch at the Mexican Restaurant tomorrow; they were closed last week, so I'm having withdrawals!

Oh, I dropped the remote for the TV this morning and when I got down to get it, I leaned on my weak ankle and stressed it again. Ugh. It hurt a lot and was swelling, again, so I iced it today and it's better. How lucky can I get? It has been so much better that I didn't even think of it when I got down to get that remote, until the pain hit. It responds really well to ice, so I'll keep after it with the ice. Certainly I'll be more alert to pampering it, too. I am so grateful that I can manage to keep going with it; it has really been so mild.

No comments:

Post a Comment