Sunday, August 15, 2010

Found the other puzzle!


Tonight's picture is one I took of the second puzzle that we worked when we spent that week at Runaway Bay. That's Garrett, holding the box, then Grace, Tricia and Raynie. Raynie was a big help. :) She kept us uplifted as we were so frustrated with this puzzle. It was hard because none of the pieces were fun. There were only two faces to find. the rest all seemed the same. It was more work than fun, but the challenge wouldn't let us desert it. All in all it was a fun thing to do together and great memories.

We used to glue together every puzzle we worked and I'd hang it on the wall. We ran out of walls. This puzzle would have never made glue, anyway. It just wasn't a puzzle we loved; we worked it, but we didn't love it.

Today has been a better day. Lots of relaxing. I've iced my ankle 3 times and kept it elevated a lot. It's doing great. It's the best sprained ankle I've ever had. Sometimes I even forget it sprained, but I get a pain pretty quickly to remind me. I look down and it looks like I'm carrying a tennis ball under my ankle, but it's not swollen except right there in the joint. Usually my foot and leg swell and my ankle looks a lot like my thigh. This is really a mild sprain, I think. Whew; I sure thank God for a mild sprain when I could have broken a bone!

No comments:

Post a Comment