Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I took an off day.


Tonight's picture is of Jessie and Jeff last Thursday after the first game we got to see Jessie play. Jeff coached the team and we were really proud of both of them.

Today started early. We had to get up at 6 so we could have two of the cars at the local tire place. They took the tires off our crashed van and put them onto the van we drive around town because they were better tires. We've got to get the things we like off the crashed van because they will total it, and we might as well get what we can from it.

Getting up at 6 was a rude way to start my birthday, but after that it was a really good day. I put the herb throwing on hold for today; just didn't want to fool with it and it was my birthday, so I didn't. Now I really have to get it done tomorrow. Ugh.

Every day is like a birthday to me; I celebrate every day. I'll have to get serious and finish the herbs tomorrow, though. I will celebrate that I can do them and take them! When I was on chemo I couldn't concentrate enough to throw them, plus the doctors didn't want me to take anything other than my chemo. (That was a mistake; I shouldn't have listened to that. I think I would have felt lots better if I'd taken some things to build my immune system, but I opted to do it their way.)

No comments:

Post a Comment