Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Power Plate.


Tonight's picture is one Don took of me on the Power Plate yesterday. It's a full body vibration machine, and it's great. It's really good for my bone density and my back. I miss it when we're not at home. (My hair's in a pony tail; who would believe my hair would come back like this?)

We're getting ready to make a trip to OKC tomorrow; just a day trip. We've got a few errands to run, but we'll get to go by and wish happy birthdays to Mason and Trish. Their birthdays are coming up this month. That will be a treat for us. This will be our first trip in the 'new' van other than just out to play cards. There's little chance of rain, so I'm glad of that!

Today is the end of August; time sure flies! I thank God for an extension on my life.

2 comments:

  1. I swear woman...you would pass for 45 any day of the week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Dana! You made my day. I'm so happy to pass for alive, but 45 is a real upgrade! Thanks!

    Love you,

    Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete