Thursday, May 17, 2012

Great to see Nate!

I got lucky yesterday and Nate was at Tricia's house with his girlfriend, Megan, when I got there!  I hadn't seen them in 8 months, so I was thrilled to see them.  Check out Raynie in her new glasses!  Actually, she's had them for about a month, but they're pretty new to me.  Raynie will be 5 in July and Nate and Megan are 20.  If you look over my head in the background is hanging the mistle toad that Nate loved as a baby.  That seems like yesterday!  Time sure flies!  I'm grateful for precious memories!  I'm grateful for new ones that we can build all the time, too.  God is so good to us.

They didn't call me to teach today, so I went to war with the weeds in the flower beds.  Those rascals keep me on my toes, but today I'm winning.  I also went through the mail from the last week, so I'm catching up a bit.  I'm going to watch the last of Survivor that I missed while I was gone and go to bed.

If you need a gut check, watch this video.  It's worth waiting for the commercial to play.  Then enjoy every moment with the ones you love.  Everything is relative and those weeds 'ain't nothin.'

No comments:

Post a Comment