Tuesday, May 8, 2012

No school; a date with Dorothy!

I don't remember where we're going, but it's some kind of meeting where there will be a drawing and Dorothy is feeling lucky.  It's at the lodge out at Quartz Mountain, so it will be a nice drive for us.  I'm thinking we'll be done by dark, so I won't be out driving in the dark.  I'm all set to leave tomorrow, so I can go and enjoy a night with her.

A good thing about these pictures is it reminds me when I forget my necklace.  That necklace that I wear all the time is supposed to protect me from magnetic fields, like electrical lights, cell phones, etc.  I've had it for years, but I've worn it faithfully since I was faced with cancer; sometimes I forget, though, and the pictures help to remind me.

I didn't teach today, so it was nice to have the time to get ready to go.  It's amazing how many last minute things there are to a trip.  I'm ready for a break and a visit with Ruthie and Phil at their house will be so sweet!  Lucky, me!  Tonight, when I get home, I'll wash my hair and pack all the toiletries.  There's always that last minute hair washing, too.  Bald was really simple, but so drab.  I thank God for hair and health.

No comments:

Post a Comment