Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A sleepy day.

I have lots of sleepy days, but I was up late last night, so today has been especially sleepy.  I went to the ballgames, so when I got home I had to catch up on some details I needed to cover.

I guess this picture was last Friday because I have on the red shirt.  Sometimes I wear that shirt when it's not Friday, but usually Friday is a good guess if I have on red.

I'm watching Dancing with the Starts tonight.  I'm sewing as I watch; doing some handwork.  I like to have something to do when I watch TV; if I don't I go to sleep.  Sitting still is such an invitation to nap!

I thank God that I can see well enough to do the handwork.  I know that Dorothy is so frustrated because she can't see.  She has the best attitude about it, though!  I hope I can be as graceful as she is with whatever health problems that I face in the future.  For now, I'm so grateful for the measure of vision that I have!  I'm also so grateful for the ability to sleep.  It's the thing I do best and it is a great healer for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment