Thursday, May 3, 2012

It's almost dark!

I stayed up last night grading papers and working on lesson plans, so I'm sleepy as can be tonight.  I'm just waiting for dark to get here so I can crash.  it's almost dark, too!  I am so blessed to be a great sleeper.  I hear people talk of insomnia and I never have that issue.  Sleep is a good healer for me.  I always wake up better than when I went to bed, so I thank God for the awesome gift of healing sleep!

My day at school was great today.  I really enjoy the kids.  I never dreamed it would be this much fun to go back to teaching!  I guess I forgot how awesome kids are even if they aren't my grandkids.

This picture I took this morning before school.  I'm not that bright eyed right now.  My eyes are begging to go dump these contacts and my body is so ready to crawl into bed.  Hope you all have a good night's rest, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment