Tuesday, May 1, 2012

So sleepy!

I was up until 1 this morning. My neighbor, Hazel, came over to go to the basement with me if the siren sounded and we watched the weather for an hour or two. Then I had to work on my application, so I'd be sure and have it ready to turn in today. I did turn it in and had an interview. I think I can go to work if they just have an opening in something I want to teach. Right now there are no such openings, but it's early; there will be more openings as we approach summer. We'll see what happens. I'm happy to sub and be free if that's the best I can do. Teaching will tie me down, so that's the negative to teaching full time.

But, I am way sleepy. I'm just waiting for dark to get here so I can crash. I'm ready and watching DWTS. I thank God that rest works so well for me and I'm a good sleeper, so I'm ready for a healing session of sleep. Ahhhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment