Friday, May 25, 2012

Quartz Mountain Resort

They said it would be cloudy today, so there is the one cloud we had.  This is a picture of Garrett and I at the lake.  We watched a great blue heron fishing from this spot.   I can't believe he's my 'little grandson,' who now weighs in at 197 and I'd guess he's about 5'9".  We should measure.  He is 15.   We are both delighted that we figured out he's going to be here with me for TWO weeks; we both thought it was one week, but we got the calendar out and got it straight.  We're loving it.  We can do lots of hiking!  We had a great time today!

Last night we stayed up late playing cards.  We've got to quit that staying up late, but we'll continue playing cards!

Joan brought me some basil she found in Cordell today.  I had just bought some yesterday and I have eaten it at every meal.  I hope it's good for me; I sure do like it!  I've got it planted in the planter right outside the back door, so it should be handy to water and pick.  I thank God for yummy food and wonderful friends and family. The list goes on and on of what and who I'm so blessed to have in my life.  Thank you for reading and checking in with me often.  God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment