Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Yesterday was company day.

I took this picture yesterday when I was waiting for Joan to come bring me some squash out of her garden.  It was nice to have a visit with her and then another when Sue and Vereal surprised us.

Today I went to war with the weeds, again.  It's 99 out there, now, but I got done while it was still 98.  I'm all cleaned up and ready to play cards with Garrett, but he's asleep.  It's tough being 15, you know.  There is something he wants to watch on TV tonight, so I wanted to get cleaned up before I sit down to sew in front of the TV.  We've got to go to bed early tonight because in the morning we'll get up early and go to the refuge to hike.  I'm so ready to do that!

I hope we can get some good pictures tomorrow.  Hopefully we'll see gorgeous lizards and NO  SNAKES!

No comments:

Post a Comment