Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sunday lunch.

Dorothy and I were having left over lunch from last Sunday's lasagna.  I stuck it in the freezer and we had it with a salad today.  Then, of course, we finished off with a piece of sugar free pie.

This afternoon I treated myself to a nap.  Than after church tonight (we finish at 6) I cut another 80 pounds of iris greens.  I got all the irises done at the parsonage next door and about half of mine in the front yard done.  So, there are probably another 60-80 pounds out there.  If I don't teach tomorrow, I'll get them done tomorrow.  So far they haven't called me, so maybe I'll get to get the irises done.  I thank God that I'm able to do it; I also thank Him for the work, so either way, I'm content.  I especially thank Him for my precious friend, Dorothy.  She understands and shares my loss and she supports me in all I do.  What a gift she is to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment