Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Going back to the refuge.

This is the brave grammy who is going back to the refuge tomorrow.  We're NOT going to do any 8 mile hikes, though.  Garrett is probably even more emphatic about that than I am!  We're going to do some easy stuff and go eat lunch on the river in Medicine Park.  I've never done that.  We're not even going to take a picnic.  We'll take some snacks, and plenty of water, but tomorrow's going to be an easy day, I hope!

Yesterday the taxes came in the mail and I got them all signed and ready to go in tomorrow's mail today.  Whew!  FINALLY.  It feels so good to be DONE with them.  What an experience.  Profuse thanks to Jerry, my brother-in-law for holding my hand all the way through it and for doing days of work toward getting all the figuring done.  I thank God that it done and a thing of the past.

I'm starting to pack the car.  I've been brewing colloidal silver water for the last 3 days to take to some family.  I've got it all packed.and in the car.  My suitcase is packed except for the last minute toiletries.  All my meds and vitamins and herbs are packaged.  Ah.  It feels good to be as ready as possible  Lucky me to have a couple of grandsons to travel with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment