Saturday, June 23, 2012

More of Sweeneyville.

Last night's picture was of me at the gazebo at the pond.  The pond can be seen off in the distance, straight behind the birdbath and those three trees.  This little pond and waterfall is right off their back deck.  This is where we enjoy watching the birds.  The whole place is really beautiful.  Their garage is back to the left behind that big bird feeder.  Their red car can be seen a little to the right; off behind their car is their son's house and his pool.  It's just a wonderful place to be and rest for a few days; lucky me!

Today Ruthie and I played cribbage and I think she's hooked. Phil and I went over and took an afternoon swim and when we came back Ruthie was playing cribbage on the computer!  I think she's hooked!  After we came home I gave Phil a hair cut, so I sure feel right at home.  Haircuts are my comfort zone.

I thank God for this precious time to spend with Ruthie and Phil!  What a blessing!









4 comments:

  1. Ok sista start planning ur return trip cause I wanna go! Tell Ruthie and Phil it its absolutely gorgeous!

    Luv
    Sissy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sissy, Ruthie saw this first and she really lit up over the idea of the two of us coming back. It's a deal! Let's do it! You will love how they've fixed it up since you were here! Love you!

      Delete
  2. More Wow!!! Phil and Ruthie work so hard keeping everything so perfect and beautiful!! Love everything!! Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda, one day maybe you and Tom can come and see this place. It's really cool. Phil is amazing; he works and works and keeps it looking great. Ruthie used to do a lot of the work, too, but she's not so able anymore. She loves it, though, so that motivated Phil to keep it looking great. Hope your mom is resting well, and you, too. Love and miss you.

      Delete