Tuesday, June 12, 2012

On the deck.

The problem is that the light is behind Gretta and Elena, so you don't see the  mountains in the background.  I'm just not much of a photographer.  Maybe if I take the picture in the morning instead of the afternoon.  I'll see if I can do better another day.  You see the smiles, though, and that's the best part.

We had sunshine today, so we went to the pool and colored up a bit.  We also went to a bird show.  I got pictures of that and will post one tomorrow.

The first day I came I pulled a muscle in my chest, but it's been getting better each day.  Today it's about 50% better and I sure give thanks for that!  It's a great reminder to me that some folks have pain every day and I'm so blessed that this will get better and better!

Tonight is the beginning of the series with the OKC Thunder and the Miami Heat.  Woohoo!  I'm so looking forward to these games.  Let the Thunder ROLL!

2 comments:

  1. Great game tonight, looking for another one Thursday evening !!!! Have fun this week, relax, enjoy time with family and don't forget to Thunder up on Thursday ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, HB! I'm having a great time! Now, if the Thunder will just pull a win out of their hat! I know they can do it.

    ReplyDelete