Thursday, June 28, 2012

One last visit in this area.

We went visiting today to see a sweet couple I used to know at church when I lived here.  They always sat right in front of us.  He is still able to come most of the time, but she rarely makes it.  She's 96, so she does really well to sit on the front porch and make sense, in my opinion.  They are really precious people and still so witty and loving.  I count these people as treasures in my life.  God has blessed me to know some awesome people in my lifetime.  I'm blessed, again, to get to visit with them.

I'm getting my 'stuff' ready to leave in the morning.  I'll be heading to visit a few days with Gina and her family in Indiana.  This will be another new trip for me; I've never been in this direction by myself.  I guess I continue to 'grow up.'  I feel like a kid who'd rather stay a kid and not grow up, but life's blessings don't go like that!  God knows best and I trust Him and thank Him for the blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment