Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Moving is done!

We got the moving done and the picture I meant to post last night posted, so all is good, here.  Ruthie is happy with the moving changes we made and I think it's a ton more user friendly for them.  Woohoo!  This picture is the one I meant to post last night and it went right on today.  I didn't get a picture made this morning while we were moving; totally forgot about pictures.  Maybe I'll get one tonight when we're cleaned up for church.

This pic was at the church building where Suzanne works as the secretary.  She was getting some work done, so I set up in the conference room to catch up on my computing.  I'm behind, again, but I'll catch up one day.  Ruthie doesn't have WIFI, so  I hitchhike  on her computer and can't use mine.

I'm so pleased to be done with the moving.  I had some sewing to do for Ruthie and her son saw my needle and thread and asked me to fix a shirt of his.  I also hemmed my shirt that was about 5 inches too long.  So, today I've gotten some things marked off my 'to do' list.  I'm so happy that the computer is working in it's new location and that the picture would post.  I can relax, now!

No comments:

Post a Comment