Sunday, June 10, 2012

Precious Girls!

I love seeing all the 'old folks' who I remember from my whole life at the reunions, but the babies are so precious, too!  This is Elena, who is 5 and has come to the reunion every year of her life.  Next is sweet little Willow, my nephew's daughter, who has also come to the reunion every year of her life (3).  A couple of years ago she was the absolute hit and we were all taking turns holding her.  This year, she was so sweet to walk around with the last little girl, who is a distant cousin to all of us.  They were just so sweet to watch as they walked around holding hands!  They give me great hope for the future!

Gretta and Garrett have gone off to the grocery store and Elena is taking a nap.  She learned to swim without floaties today, so this has been a big day for all of us!  I thank God for the opportunities to share time; indeed it is full of precious memories.  God is great and His gifts to us are so awesome!

2 comments:

  1. Precious indeed!! But don't add years to Willow's life...she is only 2! So happy for Elena that she learned to swim! She had to be really worn out to sleep so peacefully in that awkward position! Know you are all having a great time! Love you, Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, is she really only 2? Such a sweet and smart young lady! I thought sure she was 3! Thanks for setting me straight!

    ReplyDelete