Wednesday, June 20, 2012

She's the champ!

We've played cribbage since I 've been here and she's beat me every single game!  I'm going to be mad and go home!  No, it's been fun just to play!  I'll go teach Ruthie and maybe I'll be able to beat her?  She beats me at Hearts; I don't really care if I win, but I do like playing.  Maybe I'm too reckless.  This has been a great visit with Suzanne.  I'm heading out to brave the drive through Nashville (or around it) and head west for a while.

I won't post, again, tonight, but I'll be back tomorrow if at all possible.  I'm blessed to get to visit lots of folks.  The house is standing good, with Joan watching over it.  I check in with Dorothy every day and she's doing well.  It will be good to get home, but this running the road is fun, too.  I thank God for this opportunity and for safe travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment