Sunday, June 17, 2012

Precious Frieda

This is a picture I got with mine and my mom's sweet friend Frieda, who is 100 years old!  I'm honored to have known her and to get the opportunity to visit with her.  She can no longer see nor hear, but she has all her mind.  She has always been so quick witted and it was sure fun to visit with her.

This trip has been a blessing, as has been my life.  I leave today to go to my cousin Suzanne's house and I think she doesn't have Internet access at home.  I will go to McDonald's to post each day, but I won't get there in time tonight.  I'll get there in time to watch the Thunder/Heat game and then go to bed.

Today will be another good visit with Linda and folks at church, lunch and then a beautiful drive to Nashville.   God is seeing me through this trip and I thank Him for my safety.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm so glad you got to see Frieda!! I sure hope you gave her a hug for me! The last visit I had with her was so sweet....years ago because she was still in her home! Enjoy Suzanne!! Love ya! Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She asked about you, Ruthie! She's so unreal and sharp! I'm so glad I got to see her! Love and miss you, but I'm sure having fun with Suzanne! We're going to see Alice tomorrow!

      Delete
  2. Cheered for The Thunder to no avail!! They will win the next game!! I am sure of it!! These professional teams like to play all seven games, makes more money you know!! So glad you had an easy trip to Nashville all safe and sound!! Enjoyed our visit so much and I love you dearly!! Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Linda, I think you are so right! I love watching the games, too. But it's really stressful when they come so close and let it slip through their fingers. I think they'll do the job next time, though. Yes, our visit was precious to me! Thank you so much! Love you!

      Delete