Friday, June 22, 2012

Sweeneyville Resort.

This is the pond with the island, gazebo, fountain and waterfall at the Sweeneyville Resort.  That's what I call it because it looks like a resort.  This is out behind Ruthie and Phil's house; an absolutely gorgeous area!

Today was restful.  I got my walking done and took a nap this afternoon.  I never got to go to the pool because I'm afraid of David's dogs and there was nobody to go hold the dogs.  Phil was busy all day, working around the place with his oldest grandson.  Maybe tomorrow we'll get to swim, again.  Ruthie and I played a game of Scrabble and we'll play some hearts if Phil ever comes in from mowing.  Rest is good!

I thank God for a peaceful place to come and enjoy precious time with family!

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Sweeneyville is gorgeous!! They have really done a lot of hard work to achieve such a picturesque yard!! So glad you are resting! Love to all, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. No kidding, it is gorgeous here. Phil works all the time on it and their grandsons help a lot, too. It's really nice here! Love you, Linda!

    ReplyDelete