Monday, June 25, 2012

Some bunny . . .

This is "Elena's bunny' in Gatlinburg.  She and I were coming home from the playground and we spotted him.  We got this picture and one other one of him, so he's "ours."  I love bunnies and she loves every animal, I think.  Every time I see a bunny I think, "Some bunny loves you."  That's probably silly, but I like to be that silly.

Today Phil and I moved my granddaddy's table into their house from the shed.  We are hoping to make the house more user friendly for Ruthie.  It's a wonderful old table, so I think it's a good move.    We may be moving some more furniture around in here today, so I thought I'd post while I can get online.

I've walked and walked, but there is more walking to do.  I thank God that I can walk.  There was no chance to swim today; maybe tomorrow.  It's probably good to let the sun I got yesterday sink in before I add more.  It's plenty hot out there; perfect pool weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment