Saturday, June 30, 2012

Here's Elise in her glow band.

This was a picture I got of Elise last night at the fireworks display.  If you look up compassionate in the dictionary, Elise's picture is there; she's a sweetheart!  Tonight she is at a slumber party.  We went to church tonight to feed the hungry.  They serve a meal and send the folks home with a box of food.  There were lots of folks there, both servers and participants.  Pretty amazing.

Tonight is get ready for church time.  They drive about 20 minutes to church, so we have to get up and hustle in the morning.  I'm grateful for the opportunity to spend this time here!  More time tomorrow and then I'll head to Gretta's house on Monday; another driving adventure, headed my way!  Then Wednesday Garrett and I will head for home.  Home is always sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment