Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Sorry; no pic tonight.

I don't know what the deal is with the blogger, but it won't load a pic for me.  I didn't have a great pic to share, but I was going to put one on from when I was at Suzanne's house last week.  It's out of date, anyway because I trimmed my hair the day I got here at Ruthie's.  Maybe I'll get a pic tomorrow of us moving the rest of the furniture around in here.  We took an off day today because we're waiting for the server guys to come and move some wires for the TV and computer.  So, I got to go to the pool today.  Ahhhhhh . . . . love the pool!  Tomorrow we go back to work!  I thank God for the ability to heal over night . . . and for an extra day of extra healing!  Ruthie is doing really well since her fall, too.  I sure thank God for her ability to rebound!

No comments:

Post a Comment