Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Happy Birthday, Rayne!

Five years ago today after a night of storms and rain (Really all of June there was lots of rain that year; our basement got wet!) this precious baby girl was born.  Trish and Rob were really expecting a boy, and had a boys name chosen.  Rob said,  "Trish, let's name her Summer Rain."  The world has never been the same.  This picture is Raynie in the front, Grace, Mason,, and Sadie.  They are at the zoo visiting this huge turtle and I think this picture is about a month old or less.  Raynie is very proud to be 5 today, and I thank God for the blessing she is in my life, as all the grand kids are.

I finished the weeds today.  Actually, there are more weeds in the very front flower bed and more in the back flower bed, but I got the bed done where the trees were removed and it was the one that was so out of control.  I worked out there ALL DAY!  God gave me a cool day, so I refused to quit.  I knew I didn't want to be out there in 100 degrees and the high today was 86.  It was windy, so I hardly even broke a sweat!  I thank God for a cool day and the ability to get it done.  I also thank Him for the machines to jerk me back into shape!  I'm so going to bed early tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment