Saturday, July 21, 2012

This is a picture that is on Facebook of the 60's group who were at our reunion in DC two years ago.  We congregate on that page every day and keep up with each other.  I'm the one having the most fun; you can tell by the biggest smile in the group.  I hope to smile like that some more at our next reunion in October in San Antonio.  This group brings out the smiles in me!  I'm so blessed to be a part of this group.  I thank God for my opportunity to be a military brat and spend 6 years in Japan.  The last 2 1/2 were with this group!

I'm in OKC today running around seeing old places I used to know and how they've changed.  I'm going to a reunion event with a friend tonight and I'll see some folks I knew 20 years ago, I imagine.  I drove by to make sure I know where to pick up Dorothy tomorrow.  We'll head home in the middle of the afternoon tomorrow.  This vacation has been interesting and fun.  Back to the weeds, tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Wow MaryJo..you showcased the group. YOU are actually the glue that got most of us together in the first place and the one that continues to hold us there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana, it pleases me for you to say that, but I think the group has it's own momentum going, don't you, really? This group is everything to me, but I think it takes all of us to keep it going. These are awesome folks and we all bless each other. Love you!

    ReplyDelete