Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Abundant Blessings!

Check out the abundance of magnolia blooms.  My little tree is just blooming it's heart out for me!  I love it and thank God for these blooms!  There is a big arrangement on the table, one behind me to the left and one behind me to the right.  I'm holding a single bloom that stays on the bar right by the sink.  These are so fragrant and beautiful and I love them!

The best news of the day, though, is that the doctor's office called with the news that there are NO CANCER  CELLS in my spinal fluid.  Woo Hoo!!!  That is sure awesome news and I sure give thanks to God for that abundant blessing!

Now, it's time to go watch the Thunder/Spurs game.  I'm greedy and looking for more abundant blessings; I'd sure like to see the Thunder win this one so we can be tied at one win each and start, again!

God's taking care of the important stuff, though.  He's taken care of Gretta and He's taking care of me when we were both in precarious positions.  PTL, PTL, PTL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment