Friday, May 23, 2014

Rain!

We finally got a real rain today!.  Praise God for that, too!  I'm so enjoying my magnolia blooms, but the leaves have been so spotted and battered looking because it's been so dry.  I've watered it, but it's not God's water.  God's water is way better for the plants!

I saw the oncologist in Lawton today.  We did the happy dance over the results of my spinal tap.  She brought up some interesting ideas about changing the medicine I take every 28 days to strengthen my bones and also wants to talk to the radiologist about doing radiation on the lesion on the dura layer of the covering of my brain.  I will see the oncologist at MDA before I make any changes or do any radiation. Also, I think I'd rather do any radiation that's done there instead of in Oklahoma.  I'm open, but any changes at this point are serious and I have a lot of faith in the MDA crew, whereas I'm not so sure about the folks here.  It's just a lot to consider and pray for God's guideance.  I am a patient at MD Anderson and the docs here are supposed to work with the doctors at MDA.  It feels like this doctor here wants to take over and I'm not sure I want to allow that.  God will guide me.

This is a big weekend in Hobart. It's our 6th annual celebration of freedom.  We're adding a celebration of rain to that, so it's a happy weekend in Hobart.  I hope it's a happy weekend where you are, too!  Thank a Veteran for our freedom!

No comments:

Post a Comment