Sunday, May 4, 2014

Keeping it Short Today.

I got this pic this morning before church.  After church we went to the Mexican restaurant with Dorothy and another lady from church.  The Mexican restaurant used to be opened on Sunday, but they stopped  for about 3 years.  Just recently they opened again for Sunday lunch.  It was way more food than I needed, so I still feel stuffed!

Today I've been able to wear my crocs around the house.  That's an improvement.  My feet still hurt, but there were days that there was no way I could stand anything but an absolutely smooth surface.  That's improvement and I thank God for it.  Lee wanted to go buy me more shoes, but I couldn't even stand the thought of trying on shoes!  I have plenty of shoes and I'm glad that I can get improvement on the days that I take off from the chemo.  This is day 5 of my 7 day rest, so I get two more days to improve before I hit the chemo, again.

Tomorrow we go to OKC for Lee's root canal and to get his new partial plate.  I hope this will be the end of his dental work for a while!

The irises are still beautiful, but the wind is sure giving them a beating.  I deadheaded them, again, today. They look so much prettier when all the dead ones are gone.  My sweet mother-in-law's miniature rose bush is blooming it's heart out, too.  I'll post a pic of it probably tomorrow.  Another blessing from God and these flowers all bring back precious memories of an awesome, awesome lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment