Sunday, May 25, 2014

Hand and Foot Syndrome

This pic is from last week when I was so enjoying the magnolia blooms.  I still am enjoying them!  They are messy to bring inside because they drop pollen and little pieces off the seeds.  It's worth the mess to me, though.  I love the fragrance and their beauty.  I thank God for my blooming tree!

The hand and foot syndrome is the only side effect that I'm having this time and it's not as bad as it was the last time.  I can still wear most shoes and my feet just aren't as sensitive. My feet and hands can stand to be in the warm water of a bath, too and that's a big relief!  My hands are more sensitive than the last time, but I can still handle it.  Lee took us out to lunch today, so I didn't have to prepare meals.  He's still full and not eating supper; if he does get hungry he'll eat cereal.  I ate leftovers from my lunch.  I have just two more days to go in this cycle and I feel sure I can do it.  My feet are peeling and they didn't last time. It's pretty interesting to note the differences with each cycle.  The main thing is that over all it's easier this time.  If it gets easier each time, that will sure be good!

The Thunder is playing the Spurs in OKC tonight.  They've lost the first two games, but they've played without one of their starters.  Tonight he's starting, so we're sure hoping they can get their momentum going and get back into this series.   The Spurs are a really good team, so they've sure got their work cut out for them, but they can do it.  It starts in a minute, so I'm off to cheer!

No comments:

Post a Comment