Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Precious Memories


Gretta's friend, Lisa, came from Louisville to spend the day with her and Elena.  She even brought a deck of cards so they could play 'Go Fish."  Lisa went with Gretta to see the doctor the day she had the ultrasound and the scheduled her surgery.  She texted me every step of the way.  Then, after Gretta's surgery, she came and spend a night sleeping on the couch in Gretta's room.  She's an AWESOME friend and we all love her!. We won't forget these treasured memories!

Today I've taken it really easy.  My back has been sore where they did the tap, so it was easy to just be pretty lazy all day.  I got some paperwork done, but I let a lot slide that I should have done (like clean house), but it will be there tomorrow and I can do it then.

Lee has felt droopy, again, today.  He's made an appointment with his doctor that he sees for diabetes, thinking that is the problem.  Bless his heart; he might be just tired from the pace we keep!

I thank God for friends like Lisa.  I believe he sends such people into our lives when we need them most.

No comments:

Post a Comment