Sunday, August 26, 2007

Full Sunday.



Today has been very exhausting. Sunday’s are full. After church I went to the nursing home to help with a devotional, then stopped by on the way home to visit with a friend. All that was good. (I want to do this while my numbers are good, and I hope it’s okay to be around people.) Then the little league finals were on TV, so I had to see them. That meant there was no nap today. No nap a bad description; I need the rest. So, I’m getting the blog done, so I can get my bath, get my bandage changed and be ready for bed early.

That’s a good plan. So, if I owe you email, I’ll catch up tomorrow.

The pictures on the blog today are:

1) Me in the same hat you’ve seen before with shorts.
2) Elena in some recent pictures. Gretta and Elena have been playing dress up and photo shoot. Elena thinks her mother is crazy; I’m so happy to have the pictures since we’re missing so much of this little angel, so I think her mother is wonderful!

God bless us all; we are so richly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment