Friday, August 31, 2007




I just wrote the blog and then LOST it! That’s because I’m too tired, so I’m going to do it, again, and go to bed. Don is already in bed and everyone else is, too. Trish and Rob and the kids got here a little after 9. It’s been an awesome visit already. Raynie has grown so much! She looks so much like Sadie did. Gabe accuses Trish and Rob of cloning Sadie because Grace is so much like her, too! They are such a fun family!

The first picture is of me holding Don up this morning. We went to a garage sale and I found a sewing machine from heaven with two tables full of notions. I had to have it, and who can tell a cowgirl Grammy no? He thinks those guns are loaded; I have him so snowed. You can tell he keeps me giggling; he bought the sewing machine and tables!

We are so excited to have the house full of awesome people again. The part of the house where they are gets such rare use and this house loves people. Full is the way it should be.

The other two pictures are of Trish and Raynie. Raynie was on her way to sleep, but I had to get a couple of pictures of her for the blog. I’ll get lots more pictures of everyone this weekend, so get ready to get good shots of the Oglesby clan. They are a fun family!

We’re so counting our blessings since 8 of them are here for 3 nights. That adds up to lots of blessings! You all have a wonderful weekend: be safe, be happy, and be grateful!

2 comments:

  1. Rob and Trish sure make pretty babies, don't they. I know you'rehaving so much fun with the whole clan there. Enjoy your time with them. I love you, Sissy T

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are having so much fun. Trish is napping with Raynie, now. Don is watching football. Rob went to the store with Mason and Grace and Sadie are at the park. Nate is on the other computer and Gabe is serenading us with his guitar. Really, it's so peaceful! It won't last. We're about to get a canasta game going and Mason will come home and the baby will wake . . . then Grace will come home and the house will be throbbing, again. So it goes: wonderful!

    They do make a beautiful family! They're all so fun together. Sometimes it's loud, but it's always loving and warm. How richly blessed we are!

    Love you,

    Sissy

    ReplyDelete