Sunday, March 9, 2008

Exhausted!


7490 Brompton, Apt. 442
Houston, TX 77025
713-660-7816
donshnell@sbcglobal.net

Tonight’s picture is one of Elena stuck in a basket; she’s saying, "I know, I suppose you have a rule about baskets, too!" It’s a good thing I have lots of pictures of Elena to back me up when we forget to take pictures of what’s happening here! I forgot to take the camera with me today!

We met Doris and Jerry at church today. Brett, Heather and Luke were there, too, but Gregg, Stephanie and Colter were staying in because Colter has a cold. After church we all went out to eat at a Mexican restaurant, so that was awesome for me. After lunch Don went home with Doris and Jerry and I drove out to Charlotte’s house. It’s about 45 minutes from Doris’ house and I managed to get there without getting lost or getting overcome by the traffic. I even made it back to Doris’ house and only had to turn around twice when I missed my turns. I can’t believe Don let me loose with the car in a place this strange to me; I guess he counts a lot on our insurance. God took care of me, though. I got to see Charlotte’s house for the first time and we had a cool visit. I gave her a haircut and then headed for ‘home.’

After picking up Don we came back to the apartment and I’m ready to crash. It was a long day after a short night of sleep. Again, I’m so thankful for this apartment to call ‘home.’ I thank God for taking such good care of us; He provides the apartment, He keeps us safe through lots of traveling, and He provides this avenue for me to communicate with everyone we love.

No comments:

Post a Comment