Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Thanks for family!


7490 Brompton, Apt. 442
Houston, TX 77025
713-660-7816
donshnell@sbcglobal.net

The picture on the blog tonight is Gretta (Jilly) and Joe with Elena, the princess on her birthday (everyday???) I’m still celebrating and giving thanks for this little Princess.

Today’s radiation treatment went as it should go, I think. I walked in and didn’t get involved in any conversation in the waiting room at all. They called me right into the machine room and there were no snags at all. I think I was in there for about 15 minutes. I was learning so much the first 2 days that I didn’t know a snag when there was one! I couldn’t believe it when we were through so quickly today. The other two days they had to take some time to make more marks on me one day and position the table one day with the help of a physicist one day. Today it all clicked by like the clock and I surprised Don when I came out so quickly!

Tomorrow and Friday will be full days. Tomorrow I have three appointments. Then Friday I’m going to be at MD Anderson all day in the wellness clinic for a woman’s retreat. That should be interesting. I’ll be ready for rest on Saturday, I imagine.

Tomorrow I see the chiropractor and then I’m having an MRI done on my knee. We’re going to see if we can’t get to what the real problem with my knee is. It is better, but is still very weak. Whatever it is I’ve had for years, but it’s getting worse and the chiropractor here seems to think he can get to the root of it and fix it. I’m for that!

God has been so good to us; we are richly blessed and thank Him that we were born in this country and into God loving families. We thank Him that our family is growing and for their health and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment