Sunday, March 16, 2008

Happy Birthday, Nate! 16!!!


7490 Brompton, Apt. 442
Houston, TX 77025
713-660-7816

This is the pink hat and the T-shirt that was given to me at the conference yesterday. The hat is not as goofy as it looks; I’m wearing it on top of a baseball cap because they gave me the ribbons on my baseball cap too. In the background is the floral centerpiece that they sent home with us. It still looks so beautiful!

We went to church with Doris and Jerry today and then went out for Mexican dinner afterwards. Then we came home and walked another hour. It was a beautiful day for walking.

Tomorrow we start with the radiation, again. So far, so good. I thank God that I’m having no problems with the radiation. We are so blessed; the 23rd Psalm was read in the service this morning and it reminded me that "my cup runneth over!"

No comments:

Post a Comment