Friday, March 28, 2008

I should have worn an Easter bonnet!


7490 Brompton, Apt. 442
Houston, TX 77025
713-660-7816
donshnell@sbcglobal.net

The picture on the blog tonight is Don and I on Easter. Tomorrow I’ll put on a picture of us with Doris and Jerry and the boys and their families. It was a great day.

We’ve had a busy day, but it’s not like we accomplished that much. We went downtown and walked around Herman Park. Besides that I can’t figure out how we managed to stay busy and get nothing done that amounts to anything. That’s a phrase I got from Ruthie, when we talked on the phone today; it describes so many of my days. Fixing meals and cleaning up after them seems to take a lot of my time and I guess it’s a worthy cause. Actually, I worked for several hours on our web site; it’s frustrating. I guess I thought I’d done all my computer work because we were getting ready for bed and I remembered that I hadn’t even done the blog! So here I am writing quickly and with seemingly nothing to report. All is well here. God blesses us so richly. I hope you feel that, too. Thank you for keeping up with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment